Powerful features behind exceptional products
Our modular, feature-rich platform empowers you to give customers digital financial experiences they would come to love.
Support multiple administrator accounts, with different functions and authorization levels.
Assign roles and duties to managers and employees with different access levels ensuring maker-checker.
Manage assigned roles and access and review managers’ performance.
- Customers can be categorised into different profile groups, allowing multiple schedules for different client types.
- 5 authorisation levels.
- Maker-checker principle.
- Review overall performance of administrative staffs
Smart risk-management tool for ensuring your business remains compliant at all times.
Monitor customers’ financial operations to prevent fraud, money laundering, and any illegal activity using advanced AML tools like biometrics, face recognition, ID verification and more.
- Easily set up country-specific compliance rules.
- Set-up transaction AML rules and auto eKYC checks
- Set-up Workflow (Both compliance pass/failure)
- Fraud detection & Analyser (Identity theft, Structuring, Duplication document check)
- Global and country-specific KYC/AML rules
- Suspicious Transaction reporting
- Global sanction screening
- Watch List Support (Blacklist/Whitelist)
- View customer KYC and AML reports
Create a unified experience with Finslack’s omnichannel system.
Data synchronized across all channels lets your clients enjoy the same banking experience via web or mobile app.
The onboarding process is segregated between individuals and corporate bodies to ease client profiling.
- Simplified and easy onboarding.
- Synchronised access and data channels.
- Simple dashboard information display.
- Easily retrieve transactions carried with internal or external bodies.
A complete financial engine for monitoring real-time transactions, instant account settlement and reconciliation, auditing, interest rates, and financial statements.
Get valuable analytical insights into business and marketing data such as clients profiles, conversion rate, company’s turnover, and more with our in-built analytics tool.
- Transaction reports (detailed and summary).
- Turnover reports.
- Account reconciliation.
- Account statements per client.
- Financial statements for audits and tax authorities.
- Marketing metrics (detailed and summary).
Enable customers to create as many accounts and sub-accounts as they need, and work with as many currencies per account as you may support.
Enable local transfers between own accounts or across accounts and international transfers or payments.
Auto-sweep account feature allows clients to automate transfers of balances in different accounts into one account at their preferred set time.
- Supports multiple currencies
- Multiple currencies avail users full FX advantages.
- Sub-accounts are sorted for convenience.
- Auto-sweep account feature.
Finslack multi-tenancy enables several clients to operate on the same server. Data management, user interfaces, rights, and functional customizing are client-specific.
The system offers configuration and presentation of the financial software that meets the requirements of each client without requiring granting mutual insight into a client’s data from other clients.
Clients can be assigned to a central office, which has general access to all clients.
Prevent unauthorized access to tools and databases using top-notch security technologies.
On the admin end, you can flexibly distribute access rights to managers and employees to restrict out-of-scope access to information.
The system checks logins from unknown IP addresses and monitors server logs data.
- Secured hosting
- IP whitelisting
- Access alert
- Transaction alerts
- Fraud detection analyser
Interest Rate Management
Set up earnable interest rates and commissions for clients depending on the amount clients hold in their accounts.
Great for encouraging clients to increase deposits or balance holdings with your platform, or for rewarding outstandingly performing clients.
- Set interest percentages and terms
- Set duration of rates
Web and Mobile Apps
We provide you with a web portal through which customers access your platform via any browser.
Provide customers a custom-made mobile app (iOS and Android) to perform all transactional and operational activities
Customers enjoys same services irrespective of the channel through which they accessed product.
Easily configure your web or mobile app to your preferred look and feel using our UI components or APIs.
- Internet banking capabilities
- iOS and Android
- Perform transactions
- Manage accounts and balances
- Communicate with clients via an inbuilt support system
- No need to integrate external customer support software
Scheduled and Recurring Payments
Enable customers to schedule payments for executions at a later date and time or automate recurring payments. Our system allows adjustments of scheduled payments before due dates.
Clients can arrange staff payroll, incentives, and bonuses, pay suppliers and distribute commissions.
- Schedules payments
- Automate recurring payments
- Manage payrolls, entitlements and incentives
- Manage payments to external persons or organisations
Finslack gives you the flexibility to customize your application, applying your preferred brand colour, logo, font type and size and background image.
Complete freedom to achieve your branded look in no time. Easily modify or change your product branding at any time.
- Background image upload
- Colour settings
- Font Settings
- Logo Upload
- Custom Login Page
Loan Account Product
Create different loan account packages for users and set up the parameters for the types of loans you wish to offer. Loan products are flexible and highly-customizable templates for creating individual loans.
Customize, categorize, advertise, sort, and compare loan types using easy-to-recognize names that your customers can quickly understand.
- Set up loan types (Buy Now Pay Later, Pay day loan, Mortgages and more)
- Configure the minimum and maximum amount extendable on a loan account
- Set up loan duration periods
A pre-built accounting switch that reconciles payment information across several players (your business, customers, payment providers, and more). This is for external payments flowing into your business accounts.
Use our rich suite of RESTful APIs to easily integrate your business processes with that of third-party service or to build out bespoke product capabilities and processes unique to your brand.
Customize workflows and build unique products using our APIs.
- Webhooks are sent to the payment providers or merchants when certain API functions are executed
- Accounting systems
- Payment hub
- Integrate with partner banks
A unique administrative tool to enable you to manage clients better. View top performing clients’ reports, provide support for micro-loans and set up fees per client.
Assign customer interfacing roles and duties to employees and branch agents with varying degrees of access.
Notify clients about their accounts and transactions, and communicate new updates, products or services. This saves you the cost of integrating additional customer support software.
- SMS notifications Template
- Email notifications Template
- Bulk SMS
- Customers Wallet Management
- View customer transaction history
- Request information from customers via Email & SMS notification
- Address Verification Support
- Add Beneficiary/Sender to a watch list (black/white list/watch list)
- Electronic and Manual ID verification
24/7 customer support from our client account team spread across different countries.
Our technical experts respond to your requests at all times, irrespective of your location.
Get unrestricted access to explainer videos and blog posts on platform functionalities and industry insights from our content team.
Ready To Launch?
Go LIVE in a matter of days
Workflows to create banking your way
Discover the business components that come together to power your unique financial offerings.
Our Modular Banking approach
Learn our unique approach to building banking that saves you time and cost and helps you scale quicker.
Plug and play partners without constraints
Break free from partner-locking a single Banking-as-a-Service platform or partner. Easily switch partners any time.